Family counseling can help families of all types find new ways to communicate and solve problems.
Fash Counseling has counselors able to help families:
- Deal with a separation or divorce
- Support a child with behavior issues
- Understand and support a family member with mental illness
- Address conflict(s) between siblings
- Cope with grief
- Improve communication and problem-solving
- Discuss domestic violence or other trauma
- Adjust to the addition of a new family member in the home (i.e. birth, fostering, adoption, a grandparent entering the home)
Whether your family is nuclear, blended, extended or you’re a single parent — Fash Counseling is here to support you and your family’s unique needs.
In family therapy, a therapist will meet with some or all family members for a one hour session. Counselors are a neutral third-party who provide guidance and encourage family members to discuss their experiences, opinions, and feelings.
Several of our counselors provide family therapy, and we’d be happy to set you up with a counselor that best meets your family’s needs. If you’re interested in family therapy, please contact us.