WHAT IS DIVORCE MEDIATION
Divorce Mediation provides dispute resolution via a neutral third-party mediator. The mediator will help the divorcing couple reach a fair and equitable settlement.
- Client-driven, not court-driven and will allow both you and your spouse to make your own decisions on what is best for you and your future. An amicable negotiation process in which spouses are assisted in their communication styles to
- An amicable negotiation process in which spouses are assisted in their communication styles to reach a resolution.
- A non-adversarial approach to reach financial and custody decisions. Easing the emotional distress frequently associated with divorce.
- Cost effective; the total cost of mediation is significantly less than the cost of litigation with attorneys.
- Private and confidential; your personal details are kept private and confidential, not made public in court.
- Time effective; how long the process will take is completely controlled by you.
- Fair and equitable because the terms are determined and reached by you and your spouse
Please contact Jenna Fash, to schedule your first mediation appointment at 630.410.9578