Fash Counseling, a growing practice located in the heart of Bolingbrook Illinois, is seeking full and part-time therapists to join our team!
Fash Counseling is dedicated to the growth and development of our clients. Fash Counseling offers an eclectic approach to treatment specializing in, but not limited to, anxiety disorders, mood disorders, personality disorders, dissociative disorders, self-esteem and identity development, relational issues and marriage, and family counseling. Fash Counseling also offers an additional, unique service of Divorce Mediation for clients seeking an alternative to litigated divorces.
The ideal candidate will be independent, focused, motivated and professional. This is a great opportunity for a clinically driven therapist to join a practice which emphasizes the clinical work over the business and administrative details. Fash Counseling is looking for therapists that will enhance the practice and growth of our clients.
• Full licensure LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, PsyD, PhD.
• Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree required
• Minimum of two years post-independent licensure experience
• Previous private practice experience highly desirable
• Flexible hours including nights and weekends
• Willingness to work with children and adolescents preferred
• Ability to independently manage caseload and scheduling
• Manage a part-time caseload of 15 clients minimum
• Manage a full-time caseload of 25 clients minimum
• Willing to market self to help grow referral base
What Fash Counseling Offers:
• Competitive compensation
• Insurance Billing
• Intake scheduling
• Administrative tasks
• Stream of referral
• Comfortable and professional office space
• Independent Contractor status
If interested in applying please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org